2021 K18 KONQER ANGUAR & K19 KONQER PALAU Ninja Battle Royale
Time & Location
About the Event
Form a team or do it alone - whatever you do, get ready to battle! The 2020-21 Ninja Battle Royale season officially concludes in Palau with a two day event. On January 9th travel to Anguar and race through history as the KONQER Brigade takes a break from the Ninja Battle Royale tour to conduct a eco-adventure role-playing race. On day 2 (January 10th), the battle resumes as the Ninja Battle Royale tour concludes in Koror for the ultimate showcase of ninja speed, endurance and skill!
The Ninja Battle Royale tournaments features a full-day of races for teams and individuals to show off their Ninja mojo. Sign-up by purchasing your intended categories and we'll contact you to finalize your registration details.
Choose from one of the following. All participants will be given a completion medal (while supplies last). All paid participants will receive an event t-shirt (while supplies last). Event shirts will be available for purchase for $20 (while supplies last).
K18/DAY 1: KONQER ANGUAR - SEARCH OF KONG (JANURARY 9TH 9AM)
KONQER's infamous eco-based endurance race is back, and this time its being held in the northern most tip - ANGUAR which is famous for its natural beauty and charasmatic monkeys (monkey island) who co-habitate with proud Anguarians. Anguar known for its deep waters, plentiful waterfalls and lush jungles present a heart-pounding race course like no other. Join us as the KONQER Brigade takes a break from the Ninja Battle Royale, to embark on a role-playing adventure in search of KING KONG. Learn history by racing through it! The goal is to start together and end together while learning the true rich history of the state, with a fictional storyline.
K19/DAY 2: KONQER KOROR - NINJA BATTLE ROYALE (JANURARY 10TH 9AM)
- Sprints Relay Team - Team members take on obstacles they are strongest on and tag each other to keep moving forward. Fastest times advance out of their pools and into the single elimination playoffs. Format: Pool Play + Single Elimination
- Sprints Solo - Battle in heats for times, battle as many times as you want. Format: Best time.(Male / Female / Masters & (55-up) Male / Female recognized)
- Full Battle Team OCR/NINJA - Run, Swim, Skills and Obstacles. Format: Untimed / Completion
- School Team - compete in a closed race format which is intended for school teams only. Format: Best time.
- Parent & Child Team - a combo team consisting of a parent and child. Format: Untimed / Completion
*Note: Teens (13-17) will be entered into the adult OPEN solo or relay teams category depending on preference.
- K18 - GOOD FOR ONE CHILD$100$1000$0
- K18 - GOOD FOR ONE ADULT$100$1000$0
- K18 & K19 COMBO ADULT PASS$100$1000$0
- K19 - SPRINTS SOLO$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- K19 - SPRINTS RELAY TEAM$200+$5 Service fee$200+$5 Service fee0$0
- K19 - SPRINTS SOLO - FREE$0$00$0
- K19 - SCHOOL TEAM - FREE$0$00$0
- K19 - PARENT&CHILD TEAM - FREE$0$00$0